The workshops listed on this page are offered free of charge to all interested educators! Scroll down to learn more about our School Garden Workshops and take advantage of resource links on our archive pages.
SCHOOL GARDEN WORKSHOPS
Bimonthly workshops are offered to teachers free of charge in an effort to build a community of gardeners to support all of the amazing efforts happening in our region. Advance registration is appreciated but not required except for the School Garden Development Training. Each session we will have a table of free resources and certificates for continuing education units.
Contact Ellie Falk at firstname.lastname@example.org 513.221.0981 for details and registration.
- Thursday, August 9, 2018 3:30-5pm Fall Seed Giveaway presented by the Civic Garden Center of Greater Cincinnati
- Thursday, October 11, 2018 3:30-5pm Indoor Growing with Tower Gardens presented by Meghan Fronduti, Certified Health Coach
- Thursday, December 13, 2018 3:30-5pm Engaging Volunteers in School Gardens presenters TBD
- Thursday, February 7, 2019 3:30-5pm Spring Seed Giveaway presented by the Civic Garden Center of Greater Cincinnati
- Thursday, April 11, 2019 3:30-5pm Science Lessons in the Garden presenters TBD
- Summer 2019 School Garden Development Training presented by the Civic Garden Center of Greater Cincinnati (RSVP required)
Civic Garden Center Publications:
Workshop Series Archive:
- Aligning Garden Lessons to Common Core
- Cooking with Students
- Five Senses Garden
- Involving Community Partners
- Managing Student Behavior Outdoors
- Starting a Native Habitat for Wildlife
- Grant Writing Basics
- Starting & Saving Seeds
- Winter Gardening
We are happy to offer custom training options at your location for $50/hour. Contact Ellie Falk at email@example.com 513.221.0981 for details and registration.