Our Harvest Cooperative – CSA Pickup
Our Harvest Cooperative will be using the CGC as a drop off site for its Weekly Harvest Box program!
You, too, can participate. It’s a CSA (community supported agriculture) but without having to do any of the farming or harvesting, yourself.
Our Harvest’s Weekly Harvest Box is a convenient way to bring healthy, local food to every meal your family enjoys. They will pack your Weekly Harvest Box with the freshest seasonal, locally-grown vegetables. Our Harvest offers a variety of other local foods to add to your box, including meat, cheese, honey and bread.
Sign-up for the Weekly Harvest Box program is currently open, and several payment options are available.
– Small: 4 items – $12/week
– Medium: 8 items – $20/week
– Large: 12 items – $28/week
– The CGC pick-up, each week, happens Mondays from 4-6PM in the Green Learning Station.
– To learn more and to sign-up, visit www.ourharvest.coop