Housed in an office building in downtown Cincinnati from 1942-1951, the Civic Garden Center moved to its current home in Avondale in 1951 when Cornelius J. Hauck generously donated land from his beautiful “Sooty Acres” property. In keeping with the spirit of Mr. Hauck’s generosity, the Civic Garden Center recognizes the major financial contributions of $1,000+ with year-long membership in its Hauck Society. We invite you to become a Hauck Society member today.
• Invitation for two to the annual Hauck Society party in fall
• Special offers for THE Plant Sale, Queen City Tree Revival and Christmas Tree Sale
• Year-long recognition in CGC quarterly newsletter and website
• Invitations to CGC special events
Hauck Society Party
All current Hauck Society members receive an invitation for two to this annual celebration.
2017 Hosts; Nancy & Gary Strassel
2016 Hosts: Debbie & Richard Oliver
2015 Hosts: Dulany & Rob Anning
Join The Hauck Society
Whether you are interested in Adopt-a-Garden, event sponsorship or just want to make a general contribution, all Hauck Society gifts support the Civic Garden Center’s mission of building community through gardening, education and environmental stewardship.
There are three ways to sign up for the Hauck Society:
• Online: Make a one-time gift of $1,000 or more using this secure web form
• Sustainer: Sign up for 12 monthly contributions of at least $83.50 online or by call at 513-221-0981
• Phone: Make your one-time gift or sign up as a Sustainer by calling Karen Kahle at 513-221-0981
For questions, or to pledge your support, contact Director of Development and Marketing, Karen Kahle, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 513-221-0981.