Summer Sprouts Garden Camp
A GARDEN TO TABLE EXPERIENCE FOR FAMILIES
Enjoy the summer sunshine while learning how to grow and cook local food. Each week we will explore a different part of the plant life cycle and share a snack prepared from the garden! To register submit a permission form (use garden specific links below). The first 25 registrations will be accepted. We hope to see your family in the garden!
- Programs are free and open to all interested youth ages 6-12
- Each child must be accompanied by an adult and register with a signed permission form
- Programs will be cancelled in the case of inclement weather (i.e. excessive heat, wind advisory, heavy rain, lightning, etc.)
- We ask that each child/adult pair commit to attending at least six sessions.
Contact: Ellie Falk, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check back soon to see where we will be gardening this summer.
Example agenda for each two hour session:
- Arrival & garden scavenger hunt
- Circle time & introduction of theme
- Garden harvest & food preparation
- Community snack
- Garden tasks & art projects
- Reflection & departure